Tags on radiopaedia.org allows authors to specify a little more about what the article is and allows articles to be more completely related to articles that are similar.
Additionally there are a number of 'official tags'.
- cases = [articles only] cases needed to illustrate article, adds the 'cases needed' info box in right hand column
- duplicate = there is another article covering the same topic. These need to be merged and incoming links checked
- refs = [articles only] references needed to complete article
- stub = [articles only] article is a stub, adds the stub transclusion
- basic = a case is most suitable / relevant to medical students, interns and junior residents (e.g. PGY1-2). Cases are of important / common conditions with typical appearances.
- intermediate = (e.g. PGY 3-4)
- advanced = a case is suitable / relevant to senior radiology registrars / residents (PGY4-5)/ fellows and consultant. Cases are of rare / uncommon conditions or demonstrate atypical appearances.
- poor quality images = the case includes images that are of poor quality
- stack-it = case contains multiple sequential cross-sectional images which should be in a stack