Routine second trimester ultrasound.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Images of the fetal head and neck demonstrate gross circumferential thickening of the soft tissues with some cystic areas in the posterior neck.
Ultrasound of the fetal thorax, abdomen and spine shows bilateral large pleural effusions and ascites. The soft tissues over the spine are grossly thickened, so much so that this finding may almost be overlooked.
1 case question available
Gross fetal hydrops is demonstrated with associated bilateral pleural effusions and ascites.
In this case no cause for hydrops was found on either clinical evaluation, imaging or autopsy.
26 public playlist includes this case
- O&G - Morphological Abnormalites
- O and G 2
- Obstetrics second trimester
- SAY- 2014 2
- Obstetrics - (mostly) morphology
- VC PART II
- R - practice 2016: breast/O&G
- O&G tute
- OB case files
- GD: O&G - Obstetrics 2
- Down syndrome
- Obstetric viva 2
- 2014.08 e-Film Report Writing Exam
- Hydrops fetalis
- Interesting Cases
- OBS/GYN - 101
- Report writing TONY CHEN 1
- WDHB - O+G
- S - practice 2017: O&G/breast
- O&G viva