About Radiopaedia.org Courses
Radiopaedia offers a range of online courses targeted at a broad range of learners. All online courses are free in 125 low and middle-income countries and for All-Access Pass holders. There is currently a 25% discount across our course library in response to COVID-19.
Did you attend Radiopaedia 2020? Your post-event access period to all the on-demand lectures has been extended - catch up on anything you missed here
Did not attend Radiopaedia 2020? You can still access the lectures until July 31 if you have an all-access pass but you just won't be able to receive an attendance certificate for it.
Supporting online education during COVID-19
- 25% discount across our online courses - read more
- cheaper all-access passes in more countries - read more
- free featured video lecture - read more
- free isolation tutorials - read more
We have applied a temporary 25% discount across all of our online courses including our All-Access Pass. This discount will be in place until at least 31 July 2020.
These are extraordinary times and we feel a strong duty to improve the affordability of our online courses so more people can benefit from our resources at this time.
We recently adjusted our country tiers to allow cheaper all-access passes in more countries. No country has moved to a higher price and four new countries have joined the free list. The quick summary is:
- Tier 1 countries: 41 (previously 74)
Tier 2 countries: 30 (previously 22)
- new additions: Chile, Greece, Hungary, Saudi Arabia and more
Tier 3 countries: 15 (previously 5)
- new additions: Brazil, China, Mexico, South Africa and more
Tier 4 free access countries: 125 (previously 121)
- new additions: Colombia, Cuba, Ecuador, Peru
Shoulder Injuries Learning Pathway
Take your shoulder x-ray interpretation to the next level with this guided learning pathway by Andrew Murphy. Includes 40 annotated review cases along with quizzes, illustrations, audio and video.
Small Bowel PAC-MAN - FREE!
Learn how to track small bowel on CT with this interactive 12 level learning experience. Discover multiple different causes of small bowel obstruction along your way to mastering this important skill. Waka, waka... FREE
FRCR Practice Exams Online
The dates for our series of four online practice exams for those sitting the FRCR Part 2 Reporting Exams in 2020 are on hold due to the recent cancelation of the actual FRCR exams due to COVID-19. We will reschedule the practice to be aligned with the new FRCR dates when they are know. You can however still register now with practice Exam 1 available for immediate viewing. Dates on hold due to COVID-19
This learning pathway by Associate Professor Frank Gaillard features 21 scrollable cases, over 70 minutes of video commentary, and 50 review questions.
Radiology Review Course
Over 12 hours of expert video lectures spanning seven different radiology subspecialties ideal for radiologists and radiology residents. Includes a course certificate and over 120 review questions.
Hand Injuries Learning Pathway
Take your hand x-ray interpretation to the next level with this guided learning pathway by Andrew Murphy. Includes 40 annotated review cases along with quizzes, illustrations, audio and video.
Temporary 25% discount in response to COVID-19
Online courses primarily consisting of video-on-demand lectures - from $45
- Radiology Review Course (12 hours)
- Emergency Radiology Course (6 hours)
- Adult Brain MRI Review Course (6 hours)
- Medical Imaging Anatomy Course (8 hours)
- Trauma Radiology Course (6 hours)
- Neuroradiology Update Course (6 hours)
- Abdominal Emergency Radiology Course (6 hours)
Guided learning experiences combining audio, video, cases and MCQs - from $10.50
- X-ray Interpretation: Shoulder Injuries (~4 hours) NEW
- Neurodegenerative MRI Learning Pathway (~5 hours)
- Trauma CT Brain Learning Pathway (~3 hours)
- How To Be A Better Radiologist FREE
- X-ray Interpretation: Hand Injuries (~3 hours)
- Small Bowel PAC-MAN! FREE
Online Practice Exams
- FRCR 2B Reporting Practice Exams NEW
- eFilm Reading Practice Exams (for RANZCR Part II)
- Radiopaedia Rapids (for FRCR Part 2B) FREE
- Radiopaedia Vivas (for FRCR Part 2B) FREE
Available only to all-access pass holders
- Approach to Abdominal X-rays (35 mins) NEW
- Emergency Imaging in Stroke (42 mins)
- Trauma MRI Brain Scenario (22 mins)
- A to Z of Pediatric Imaging (60 mins)
- Imaging of Bowel Ischemia (35 mins)
- Errors in Neuroradiology (35 mins)
- Paired Neuroradiology Cases (40 mins)
- Pediatric Leave Me Alone Lesions (45 mins)
'How to' guides
Learning pathways showing how you can help shape Radiopaedia - free